This defines the circular argument one will have with a Loontard. This argument tactic is used by every Freetard you encounter, whether it be in person or in blog comments.
An example of the cycle is as such:
- Loontard declares that Linux is superior, usually Ubuntu. The rest aren’t fooled.
- Loontard says has all apps you will ever need. The rest don’t agree and say they are buggy.
- Loontard says file a bug report and support will be forthcoming. Rest dont agree.
- Loontard says fix it yourself and contribute. Rest aren’t developers.
- Loontard say you’re too dumb to use Linux. Rest say but Windows is far easier to do anything, personal or in business.
- Loontard says something about LAMP ruling server rooms. Rest say, we don’t just run webservers.
- Loontard says he is/was an admin for some multi-trillion dollar entity and has like a planet full of users all using Ubuntu. The rest smell bullshit.
- Loontard then claims victory in supercomputer market. The rest instate a reality check because the argument was over desktop.
- Loontard declares that Linux is superior, usually Ubuntu. The circle is complete.